Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Organic membrane filtration pilot system
The organic membrane filtration pilot system (bona-gm-1819w) has the characteristics of strong antifouling ability, easy cleaning and high pressure resistance. It can replace microfiltration, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration membrane elements. Through pipeline switching, filtration experiments or production with different accuracy can be completed without dismantling membrane elements. It realizes unified experiment and system cleaning, which is convenient for operation requirements. It is widely used in fermentation, plant extraction Separation and purification in many cross fields such as food and beverage, biopharmaceutical, chemical industry and environmental protection.
Organic membrane filtration pilot system BONA-GM-1819W
Minimum circulating volume: 10L;
Material tank: 100L;
Working pressure: 0-4.0mpa;
Allowable working temperature: 4-55c;
Pump power: 3kw;
PH applicable range: 2-12;
Filtration rate: 30-100l / h;
Equipment size: 600 (length) × 800 (width) × 1500 (height) mm
Product features and process introduction:
1. Membrane element: imported membrane element is adopted. One 10000d ultrafiltration membrane element and one 150D nanofiltration membrane element respectively. The membrane element meets the hygienic standards of FDA, USDA and 3-A of the United States;
2. Other types of microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration membrane and reverse osmosis membrane elements can be replaced;
3. With automatic overpressure protection function and overtemperature automatic protection;
4. With heat exchanger, the material can be cooled or heated;
5. All stainless steel welding adopts automatic argon filling protection, single-sided welding and double-sided forming. The internal and external surface quality of the pipeline is excellent, the operation is simple, clean, sanitary, safe and reliable.
One wannar stainless steel circulating pump, one SUS316L stainless steel membrane module and two membrane cores; Two shockproof pressure gauges, one pressure regulating valve, one material tank: one temperature sensor, one pressure sensor, several equipment supports, connecting clamps, pipes and their connectors; One set of variable frequency starting system, one set of overpressure automatic protection system and one set of overtemperature automatic protection system.
Bona's technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of membrane equipment projects at home and abroad, with rich experience;
2. It has a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application, and has many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support, door-to-door guidance for installation and commissioning;
4. Perfect customer service system, regular return visits, and guaranteed equipment quality;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.