Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Nanofiltration membrane experimental separation equipment
The experimental separation equipment BONA-GM-22 can be replaced with ceramic membrane elements (UF, MF) with different pore sizes. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc. it is used in the process experiments of separation, purification, clarification and sterilization of material and liquid. It can replace the traditional process of plate and frame filtration, centrifugal separation, solvent extraction, natural sedimentation and diatomite filtration. It can reduce the amount of activated carbon, improve the adsorption efficiency and prolong the regeneration cycle of ion exchange resin. Ceramic membrane filtration separation technology has the advantages of fast filtration, high yield, good quality, low operation cost and long service life.
Nanofiltration membrane experimental separation equipment BONA-GM-22
The minimum circulation volume is about 3L;
Material tank: 10L (jacket);
Working pressure: 0-0.4mpa;
Working temperature: 0-80 ℃;
Cleaning temperature: 60 ~ 70 ℃;
Pump power: 0.75KW;
Filtration rate: 1-10l / h;
Power supply: AC / 220V;
Equipment size: 900 (length) × 450 (width) × 1300 (height) mm;
One feed pump, two SUS316L membrane shells, one set of pressure sensor, one set of temperature sensor, one set of conductivity meter, one set of material tank, one pressure regulating valve, two ceramic membrane elements, several pipelines and their connectors, one set of frame, one set of overpressure automatic protection system and one set of overtemperature automatic protection system.
1. The experimental machine adopts integrated manufacturing, the equipment is easy to operate, equipped with casters, easy to move, no dead angle on the surface of the equipment, and meets the GMP requirements;
2. The system is equipped with clear liquid flowmeter, which can read the clear liquid flux directly;
3. The inner and outer surface of the equipment pipeline is of good quality, smooth and flat, clean and sanitary, safe and reliable, ensuring the pressure and corrosion resistance of the equipment.
4. The equipment support shall be wiredrawn / polished, and the fillet weld, external butt weld and nozzle end shall be polished smooth and flush.
5. The pump has the functions of over temperature automatic protection, over pressure automatic protection and low liquid level automatic protection to ensure the absolute safety of experimental materials and equipment.
6. It can be replaced with other precision ceramic membrane elements (20nm-1400nm).
7. The membrane components have passed gb4086.4-2016 and GB / t26572-2011.
8. The module shell adopts automatic argon filling protection, single side welding and double side forming, which is safe and hygienic.
Bona technology advantage
1. Independent completion of a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment project engineering, rich experience;
2. We have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application, with many years of technical development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support, door-to-door guidance for installation and debugging;
4. Perfect customer service system, regular return visit, guaranteed equipment quality;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.
Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province