Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Organic membrane filtration system
The organic membrane filtration system (BONA-GM-1818EH) has the characteristics of strong anti fouling ability, easy cleaning and high pressure resistance. It can be replaced with microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane elements. Through pipeline switching, it can complete filtration experiments or production with different precision without dismantling membrane elements, realize unified experiments and unified cleaning, and facilitate the operation requirements. Widely used in fermentation, plant extraction, food and beverage, biopharmaceutical, chemical, environmental protection and other cross fields of separation and purification.
Organic membrane filtration system (BONA-GM-1818EH)
Minimum circulation volume: 15L;
Working pressure: 0-4.0mpa;
Working temperature: 4-55c;
Material: SAF2205 bidirectional stainless steel;
PH value: 2-14;
Material tank: 80L;
Power supply voltage: 380V / 220V;
Equipment size: 1800 (length) × 1000 (width) × 1500 (height) mm;
One circulating pump, six stainless steel membrane components, six membrane components, one material tank, two meteor meters, two pressure gauges, one thermometer, one tubular heat exchanger, one security filter, one positive pressure explosion-proof control cabinet, one set of basic electrical control cabinet, several stainless steel frames, basic pipelines and their connectors; Overpressure automatic protection set, overtemperature automatic protection set, frequency conversion starting system set.
Description of equipment structure：
1. All membrane components are imported, which fully meet the FDA, 3-A and USDA health standards;
2. All stainless steel welding adopts automatic argon filling protection, single-sided welding, double-sided forming. The inner and outer surface of the pipe is of good quality, simple operation, clean and reliable;
3. The membrane elements of microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis can be replaced;
4. With automatic overpressure protection function and overtemperature automatic protection function;
5. The loop system for testing single membrane tube is designed;
6. The process steps of the membrane element adopt a group of three branches in series, a total of two process steps, a total of two groups, and the two groups are in parallel structure.
7. Overflow material: except for the seals, the overflow parts of the main equipment are made of SAF2205 stainless steel, which can withstand about 4% - 5% NaCl without Fe2 + precipitation.
Bona technology advantage：
1. Independent completion of a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment project engineering, rich experience;
2. We have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application, with many years of technical development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support, door-to-door guidance for installation and debugging;
4. Perfect customer service system, regular return visit, guaranteed equipment quality;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.