Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Ceramic composite membrane equipment
The ceramic composite membrane equipment (BONA-GM-M22) can be replaced with ceramic membrane elements (UF, MF) with different pore diameters. Ceramic composite membrane has the characteristics of good chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, etc. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., for the separation, purification, clarification, and sterilization of liquid materials Wait for process experiment. It can replace the traditional process of plate and frame filtration, centrifugal separation, solvent extraction, natural sedimentation, and diatomite filtration. It can reduce the amount of activated carbon used in decolorization, improve the adsorption efficiency of resin adsorption, and extend the regeneration cycle of ion exchange resin. The ceramic membrane filtration and separation technology has the advantages of fast product filtration, high yield, good quality, low operating cost and long service life.
The ceramic membrane equipment produced and sold by Shandong Bona Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd. is composed of a series of products of various specifications and models according to the membrane type, filtration area, and filtration accuracy. To meet the needs of different customers, different technical requirements, and different processing capacity, we will design a suitable type of membrane system for you.
The ceramic composite membrane equipment (BONA-GM-M22)
1. Adapt to working temperature: 5-80℃;
2. The minimum pressure on the seepage side: Pp=0.3 bar;
3. Material tank: 18L/38L;
4. Minimum circulation volume: 5L/8L;
5. Adapt to PH value range: 0-14;
6. Filtration rate: 20-100L/H;
7. Single-core filter area: 0.24M2;
8. The membrane surface flow velocity on the circulating side: Vf=4m/s;
9. Number of membrane modules: 2;
10. Membrane element size parameters: 1016mm (length) ф30mm (inner diameter);
11. Channel: 19 channels-ф4mm, multi-channel cylindrical;
12. Operating pressure: 0-0.4Mpa;
13. Power: 0.65KW;
14. Optional membrane element models: 50nm, 100nm, 200nm, 400nm, 600nm, 800nm, 1um, 1.2um, 1.5um, 2um, 30nm (200KD), 20nm (150KD), 12nm (100KD), 10nm (20KD), 5nm (8000D), 3nm (2000D);
15. Overall dimensions: 1300 (length) × 600 (width) × 1750 (height) mm;
16. 1 set of basic electrical control cabinet;
17. With fine powder extraction and filtration function;
18. With heat exchange function, it can be heated or cooled;
19. With automatic backwashing system, membrane elements can automatically backwash.
One stainless steel main circulation pump, two ceramic composite membrane elements, two ceramic composite membrane components, one basic electrical control cabinet, one seismic pressure gauge, one thermometer, one material tank, and one 0.5 square meter heat exchanger , A set of automatic backwashing system; several equipment supports, pipes, valves, tees and their connectors.
Bona technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment projects, with rich experience;
2. Have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application with many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support can be provided on-site to guide installation and commissioning;
4. Complete customer service system, regular return visits, and equipment quality is guaranteed;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.