Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
High pressure flat diaphragm test equipment
High-pressure flat diaphragm test equipment (TYLG-19) produced by Shandong Bona Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd. It can be replaced with microfiltration membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, reverse osmosis membranes, seawater/britterwater desalination membranes, suitable for testing and researching various membranes, and filtering small amounts of materials. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., used in the process experiments of concentration, separation, purification, clarification, and sterilization of liquid materials. Round or square membrane cells of different sizes can be customized according to experimental requirements.
High-pressure flat diaphragm test equipment (TYLG-19)
Adapt to working temperature: 5-55℃
Operating pressure: 0~7.0MPa
Minimum circulation volume: 3.0L
Adapt to PH value range: 2-12
Tank capacity: 20L (jacket)
Diameter of single membrane pool: customized according to requirements
Equipment size: 1230×820×1000mm
Product features and process introduction:
1. The internal and external surfaces of the pipeline are of high quality, and the whole set of equipment materials do not have any welding points in contact with the pipeline, ensuring the pressure and corrosion resistance of the equipment. Simple operation, clean and hygienic, safe and reliable;
2. The pump adopts a pressure sensing system and a frequency conversion control system, which can adjust the pressure and flow rate by frequency conversion, and can set the maximum pressure to realize automatic protection against overpressure. The use process is absolutely safe;
3. The membrane tank is designed to be round/rectangular, with a special flow channel design, and a water distributor to ensure that the pressure and flow at each point of the membrane are stable and consistent;
4. Design based on fluid dynamics to ensure the tangential flow and turbulence of the membrane pool and ensure the reliability and stability of the test data;
5. Microfiltration membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, reverse osmosis membranes can be installed, suitable for various membrane testing and research;
6. The 20L jacketed material tank can be connected to high and low temperature circulation devices for temperature control;
7. The equipment is equipped with a pressure sensor with an accuracy of 0.4% FS, which can accurately record and test high-pressure and low-pressure data to ensure the accuracy of the data and overcome the shortcomings of low accuracy of mechanical pressure gauges;
8. Equipped with a temperature sensor and a set of high and low temperature control devices, which can control the test temperature;
9. The membrane tank adopts a four-parallel two-series structure, which can install different membranes at the same time and perform simultaneous tests to ensure the consistency of the feed flow and state.
Main configuration components:
One high-pressure plunger pump, one pre-filter, eight SUS316L membrane cells, two sets of pressure sensors, one set of temperature sensors, one set of jacketed material tank, one pressure regulating valve, several pipes and their connecting parts, frame One set, one set of overpressure control system, one set of overtemperature control system, one set of frequency conversion control system, one set of refrigeration system.
Bona technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment projects, with rich experience;
2. Have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application with many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support can be provided on-site to guide installation and commissioning;
4. Complete customer service system, regular return visits, and equipment quality is guaranteed;
5. The company has a repair center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument repair services.