Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Manual control diaphragm test equipment
The main components of the manual control diaphragm test equipment include the feed pump, the membrane tank, the material tank and its control system. The manual control membrane testing equipment produced by Shandong Bona Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd. can be replaced with microfiltration membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, reverse osmosis membranes, seawater/britterwater desalination membranes, suitable for various membrane testing research , Filtration and separation of a small amount of materials, teaching demonstration and experimental research. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., used in the process experiments of concentration, separation, purification, clarification, and sterilization of liquid materials. Round or square membrane cells of different sizes can be customized according to experimental requirements.
Manual control diaphragm test equipment
Adapt to working temperature: 5-55℃
Operating pressure: 0.2~2.0MPa
Minimum circulation volume: 3.0L
Adapt to PH value range: 2-12
Tank capacity: 60L (coil control temperature)
Diameter of single membrane pool: 12.5cm*8.0cm (customizable)
Equipment size: 2300 (length) x1000 (width) x1630 (height) mm
Product features and process introduction:
1. The internal and external surfaces of the pipeline are of high quality, and the whole set of equipment materials do not have any welding points in contact with the pipeline, ensuring the pressure and corrosion resistance of the equipment. Simple operation, clean and hygienic, safe and reliable;
2. The pump adopts a pressure sensing system and a frequency conversion control system, which can adjust the pressure and flow rate by frequency conversion, and can set the maximum pressure to achieve automatic protection against overpressure. The use process is absolutely safe;
3. The membrane tank is designed to be rectangular, and the special flow channel design can ensure that the pressure and flow at each point of the membrane are stable and consistent;
4. Design based on fluid dynamics to ensure the tangential flow and turbulence of the membrane pool and ensure the reliability and stability of the test data;
5. Microfiltration membrane, ultrafiltration membrane, nanofiltration membrane and reverse osmosis membrane can be installed. Suitable for membrane test research and filtration experiment of a small amount of liquid;
6. A 60L (coiled tube) material tank is used, which can be connected to a temperature control cycle device for temperature control;
7. The equipment is equipped with an electronic digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.4% FS to ensure the accuracy of the data and overcome the defect of low accuracy of the mechanical pressure gauge;
8. The membrane tank adopts a two-parallel four-series structure. Two sets of membrane tanks are measured at the same time or a single set of measurement. Different membranes can be installed at the same time, grouped or tested at the same time to ensure the consistency of the feed flow and state.
Main configuration components:
One high-pressure plunger pump, one pre-filter, eight SUS316L membrane cells, one set of electronic digital pressure gauges, two sets of mechanical pressure gauges, one set of coil material tanks, two pressure regulating valves, and five material control valves One, several pipes and their connecting parts, one set of rack, one set of overpressure control system, one set of frequency conversion digital display control system, and one set of refrigeration system.
Bona technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment projects, with rich experience;
2. Have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application with many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support can be provided on-site to guide installation and commissioning;
4. Complete customer service system, regular return visits, and equipment quality is guaranteed;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.