Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Antibiotics are mainly used to treat various bacterial infections or pathogenic microbial infections. Under normal circumstances, they will not have serious side effects on their hosts. Antibiotics are generally divided into 5 categories: β-lactam antibiotics (such as penicillin), amino acid glycoside antibiotics, macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin, spiramycin), tetracyclic lactone antibiotics (such as tetracycline) And peptide antibiotics (such as vancomycin, etc.), the relative molecular mass is in the range of 300 to 1 200, which exists in the liquid.
Membrane separation technology is suitable for the industrial production of modern antibiotics using microbial synthesis, and can replace traditional refining techniques such as adsorption, precipitation, solvent extraction, and ion exchange. The separation process has no chemical reaction, no phase change, no destruction of biological activity, and environmentally friendly. It has been successfully applied to antibiotics manufacturers such as cephalosporin, erythromycin, vancomycin, enzyme preparations, pharmaceutical intermediates and other food additives manufacturer.
The use of ceramic membrane ultrafiltration technology to replace traditional filtration processes such as plate and frame, rotating drum, centrifugation, and diatomaceous earth to remove bacteria and macromolecules from fermentation broth has the following outstanding advantages:
1. The separation accuracy is high, the filtrate is clear and bright, and the impurity content is small, which greatly reduces the difficulty of subsequent processing;
2. Separation at room temperature, suitable for the separation, concentration and purification of heat sensitive substances (such as drugs, fruits, enzymes, etc.);
3. It can achieve high-fold concentration. Compared with the traditional process, it can greatly increase the product yield (5-12%), and the concentrated bacteria can be recycled as feed;
4. Greatly reduce water usage and waste water discharge;
5. The supporting ion exchange resin and macroporous adsorption resin can prolong the service life by 2 to 3 times;
6. Asymmetric membrane pore size distribution, not easy to be polluted, and can maintain long-term stable filtration under high flux;
7. Membrane elements have long life, simple regeneration and low cost, stable operation process, and product quality can be fully guaranteed;
8. Membrane materials and auxiliary equipment materials are non-polluting materials, which meet the requirements of GMP regulations;
9. It can realize the automatic control of PLC upper computer, simple operation, greatly reducing labor intensity, and easy to clean and maintain;
10. Supporting nanofiltration and concentration to form a membrane integrated system.
Antibiotics: cephalosporin, colistin sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, erythromycin, vancomycin, chlortetracycline, amphotericin, lincomycin, spectinomycin and other enzyme preparations: amidase, plant Acidase, rennet, mannan
Enzymes: papaya enzyme, dehydrogenase, etc.
Nucleosides: inosine, guanosine, cytidine acid, citicoline, etc.
Pharmaceutical intermediates: statins, pristine, D-p-hydroxyphenylglycine, aminobutyric acid, mandelic acid, etc.
Bulk chemical products: propylene glycol, glycerin, acrylamide, etc.
Other food additives: soy sauce, nisin, natamycin, flavors and fragrances, etc.